Products and Solutions
Services and Support
Try and BuyDownload Now
Designed for intermediate PHP developers, PHP Fundamentals II enables developers to further advance their professional skills in the PHP language and adopt industry best practices. It utilizes a hands-on approach led by an experienced instructor with numerous examples and practical exercises based on real life software development practices to enhance the hands on learning experience.
PHP Fundamentals II is designed to teach the intermediate PHP developer the higher level concepts, including a detailed introduction to object-oriented programming. You will be able to use advanced language and web development methodologies to creating more advanced web-based PHP and mobile backend applications. This class provides you with the skills and knowledge required to advance to modern PHP enterprise grade Frameworks development.
- Utilize new PHP 7 concepts and language constructs
- Create database-driven web applications similar to the course applications
- Leverage object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques in your applications
- Use built-in objects to interface a database
- Analyze input data and learn to filter and validate it, and why
- Request a web service and process the return data
- Learn how to better recognize inefficient coding practices, and improve them
- Learn best practices
- Learn a few concepts called software design patterns
- How to throw and handle exception objects
This course is designed for PHP developers who have at least 12 months of active development/experience with PHP. An understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP is helpful.
This course assume the completion of the PHP Fundamentals I or PHP Foundations for IBM i Programmers courses or equivalent knowledge and development experience. This course requires a foundation-level knowledge of the PHP language and syntax.
This online class provides nine 2 hours instructor-led lectures coupled with practical examples and student exercises. You will be given a participant course guide, to help you follow along with the lectures and exercises. You will also be granted access to the recorded sessions for thirty days after your class ends to review the materials at your own pace, to solidify important concepts and advance your coding skills.
Interested in taking additional classes and achieving certification? Check out our bundle discount and save more! We recommend:
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]